• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Pete snow plow

animal

Here is the 359 Pete converted to a day cab dump truck/snow plow.

GEDC0095.jpg

GEDC0089.jpg

GEDC0090.jpg

GEDC0091.jpg

GEDC0092.jpg

GEDC0093.jpg

Nice work! I much rather see a scale model than the real deal (which means I have to plow my driveway).

Regards,

Hey Animal, Love this model:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Need more info, whose kit did you start with? I take it you cut the sleeping compartment off and you scratched the dump bed and plow? Inquiring minds need to know!!

Randy

Hey Animal, Love this model:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Need more info, whose kit did you start with? I take it you cut the sleeping compartment off and you scratched the dump bed and plow? Inquiring minds need to know!!

Randy

Thanks Randy. The truck kit is the 359 Pete from Revell. It is the snap blit in 1/25 scale. The plow and dump box are from the AMT LN 8000 Ford kit. I modified the chassis to allow the box to sit right.I painted the chassis root bear and the cab and box are done in Testors Silver ice. I had to modify the cabover protector to allow the stacks to run up straight. I made the fuel tanks for the truck as well. :mpup

Back