• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Pavel's JagdTiger

Johny: Thank you, my friend. I'm glad to you like it :)
Erik: Thanks a lot mate.Yes I slept 12hours over the weekend. B)
Jenny: Many thanks :blush: :blush: I'm glad to you like it.
Laura: Thank you. One guestion: you don't join in this BSB II?
John: Big thanks. Maybe I add some figurines and accesories(helmet, bags, etc...)

There was nothing there... I blinked... and suddenly there was a Jagdtiger right in front of me... :eek:hmy:

I think someone forgot to tell Pavel that he had one month to finish it... :laugh:

Hi Pavel.

:blink :eek:hmy: (y) :notworthy

Wow. I just did a little sleeping to catch from a week of almost none, and you are DONE ! ! ! Wow. And not only is it done, but it looks great. I am amazed at how good it is, with the paint, weathering, washes, and a mini diorama even. So cool (y)

Gary B)

Kreighshoer wrote:
Pavel Zabák wrote:
Laura: Thank you. One guestion: you don't join in this BSB II?

far too much on the bench waiting to be built and/or finished!

Well we know how quick you can build Laura , we all want to see another cool Laura build , so I agree with Pavel .......... :unsure: Unless your scared ? :pp

Jenny :kiss:

Great work :eek:hmy: Jenny just showed me this! You did a driomara as well, amazing.

Mel

HOLY COW!!!! That looks great! What are you going to do the rest of the month?

Terry B)

John: I'm not to fast :blush: ;)
Laura: I have same problem :D more than 10 models waiting for finish ;)
Gary: Thank you, my friend :)
Jenny: I agree with you B)
Mel: Many thanks :blush: :blush:
Terry: I must finish 2 orderes model(2 modern beast-BW).Maybe next week I will be begin next model for BSB II :D
Sherman18: Thank you, I'm glad to you like it. :)

Pavel, build a superb model in that short of time.....good job my friend. As for the tracks....I think the tracks are the weak spot on trumpeter kits. They are usually pretty stiff, tend to be to short and even if they say gluable I hadn't had much luck with that either. But you did a great job.

Joe

Back