• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Panther A hatch positions

Gatto

Hi guys

Would anybody be able to help me on how to have the front hatches open on a Panther. I am pretty sure from the pictures
I have found that they come up and then swing to the sides but the clamp beside the hatch just wont make it happen.

The dragon picture instructions are as you all know one step above useless and don't show much detail. Any suggestions
will be greatly appreciated as I would like to have a couple of figures in this one.

Thanks

DSCF5449.JPG

DSCF5450.JPG

Gatto , the hatch lifts and then is swung towards the front and all the way around to the catch .

Picture964_zps8daba7f7.jpg

Picture967_zps7a30a2af.jpg

Picture969_zpscfd4f962.jpg

Picture968_zps3ae36753.jpg

That's some pretty fancy brass work there, Gatto, have you posted the build at MA? I would love to follow along!

I must have missed that build, Glenn, nicely done! (y)

Thank you Cheyenne your pictures helped a lot and no sorry Mike I have had camera problems so couldn't do a build.

Back