• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Painting Faces Step by Step

Joe Hudson

Master at Arms
** This thread discusses the content article: Painting Faces Step by Step **

Last edited by a moderator:
tomwes wrote:
Thanks for this, face painting seems a little less scary now.

Tom

No problem. I hope it helps. This head is really large compared to a 1/35 or 54 mm but is is the same process so I hope it helps.

Ted wrote:
Thanks Joe, I like the blue over brown for the eyes. Never thought of that.

Hey Ted,

I have learned a lot at making life a lot easier! :laugh: I use this for most all colors.

Joe

Nice job. Thanks for sharing.
Sorry if I missed it, but what size is the figure?

Thanks,

Bill

Thanks guys. I hope it helps and like I said it was a very quick one and is really rough but I just wanted to show the main points.

wds wrote:
Nice job. Thanks for sharing.
Sorry if I missed it, but what size is the figure?

Thanks,

Bill

Thanks Bill,

I am not sure of the scale but it is large! I am thinking 150mm. Here is a leg that would be of the figure and next to it a 1/35th scale figure.

1_743126.jpg

What a neck! It must be one of the special fantastically fabulous football figures Joe makes.

Regards,

Hey guys,

Sorry for missing this post. I am glad you like it and hope that it helps. I have been in a funk for a few years but actually have gotten back to the bench this past week. I am doing some box art and have to get it done and shipped out by the end of he month so this is a big motivator for me to get busy!

Joe

Back