• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

OZ, the GREAT and POWERFUL

dirtball

Has anyone else seen this ? Went today with my wife Bev, and I'll tell you, I was highly impressed with it.It is a prequel to Wizard of OZ. it tells how the wizard came to be. It did start on the slow side, but quickly pics up. It perfectly ties in the two movies, and wow. If you can, go see it, you won't be disappointed !.............Harv

Has anyone else seen this ? Went today with my wife Bev, and I'll tell you, I was highly impressed with it.It is a prequel to Wizard of OZ. it tells how the wizard came to be. It did start on the slow side, but quickly pics up. It perfectly ties in the two movies, and wow. If you can, go see it, you won't be disappointed !.............Harv

Shalom.

Haven't seen it yet. There were about seven books written by the author of The Oz series of books. The Wizard of Oz was only one of them. The reviews for this new film are quite positive.

Cheers

Saw this with my wife last friday. Good movie, I really liked the characters. felt the script was a little lacking in some places though.

That china girl doll was feisty!

Back