• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Opel Blitz OOB, Winter 1944

M

Mig

Hello guys!

I have't too much time to post, but I owanted to share with you a model that I finished 2 days ago. It is very simple, out of box, that I used like a base for weathering works.

Here some pictures:

Opel+1.jpg

Opel+2.jpg

Opel+5.jpg

Opel+6.jpg

You can check a couple of pics more in my blog.

Thanks!

MIG
MIG's BLOG

Dear Mig.

...amazing as always...without doubt, in the weathering processes you are unbeatable!

...thanks for sharing,my friend...

Luiz from these Frozen Lands...

Hi! I must say that this is an impressive finish indeed, Miguel. Maybe you can find the time for the Flak to fill in the scene, but still the truck itself is a beautiful engine. Cheers! :ro:

Thank you very much :Hiay

I am happy that you like the weathering. And yes, I should to find time to make the little flak, But my problem is that I must continuing with my DIANA , so...no time for now.

Too much models in the workbench (I think that this happen to amny of you, so , I am not alone :D )

Thank you guys, I will be in touch

Tomorrow I must leave for Russia, so, I will stay 1 week off line.

See you soon

MIG

Impossibly real! :eek:hmy: Excellent weathering job: as many say, it appears you're the Master of grime, dirt, rust and burnt oil! :lol:

This Opel truck is an incredible "weathering extravaganza": simply awesome!
notworthy.gif

Cheers and thanks for sharing, Mig!
103.gif

Fernao

Back