• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Oh Melbourne Storm, what have they done?

Deano13

As a transposed Victorian living in New South Wales, I have been more than vocal to people who support the NRL on how a Victorian team has smashed the rest of the competition for the last few years. At least we now know now why. For me, At least I can go back to supporting North Melbourne in the AFL. Go Kangas! Dean

Not sure it can be stated that the salary cap breach guaranteed them those Premierships...
They're not the first, and they won't be the last; just happened to be the most heavily sanctioned...
This stripping of current and future points for the season is ridiculous though! Don't know what is going to happen to the level of competitiveness in the remaining Storm games... *sniffsniff* is that the smell of books cooking up north? :blink :pinch:

Too true. Cheating at the highest level of admin.
The big question is did the players know?
I certainly would know if there was 15k or more given to me per week.
Sad, but hopefully they can bounce back.

As a avid NRL sitting third on the footy tipping ladder I'm dissaponted that the
heirachy have dabbled in diddling the books for many years :(
They have let the players and the team down but as an outsider who lived in Melbourene who watched rugby leage in and AFL heartland it does'nt do the NRL football code any favours.

In any case it has shafted the sporting credability of Rugby League in Melbourne thats for sure.

The player knowing about what there team mates are getting ,I would not say they did.

Getting paid large sums of money to play sport I know I would'nt be flouting out to everyone what I earn .

Its the same in your employment .I don't openly go out and say ,yeah mate I'm on X amount .

Just watch how quick you alienate yourself with people .

Back