• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

OA-37B Dragonfly

RichB

While digging thru the stash and convincing myself not to breakout the 1/24 Mosquito, I found the Monogram A-37 from 1992.

IMG_1440.JPG

I don't remember when or where I picked this one up, but inside the box is an Eduard PE set, for the princely price of $4.95. The only one like this I found available is on E-Bay for $20.00 now.

IMG_1441.JPG

I have decals for a selection of Latin America Dragonflies, one of which that will undoubtedly catch the attention of a certain member of our merry band. :bigrin:

48-64-2.jpg

Cheers,
RichB

I have decals for a selection of Latin America Dragonflies, one of which that will undoubtedly catch the attention of a certain member of our merry band. :bigrin:

View attachment 169388

Cheers,
RichB

It is a VERY nice kit and the only thing the new Trumpeter kit added was recessed panel lines. I have that decal sheet plus another... Some inspiration, if you're interested!
USAF (check out outboard rocket pod cover)
A-37B 16762_big.jpg

Dominican
A-37B Dragonfly  FAD-3707    3-3-11.JPG
A-37B Dragonfly  FAD-3707    1997 b.JPG
A-37B Dragonfly,_Honduras_-_Air_Force_JP7685133.jpg
A-37B FAD 0357695.jpg
A-37B FADominicana.jpg

Royal Thai Air Force (yes, I have decals)
A-37BThai.jpg

:popcorn
I did the same thing, the 1:48 Hawkeye that I haven't even opened the box, not sure i'm ready for that bad boy.

Back