• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

newcomer

PMH

Hello everyone
I am the newcomer to this forum!. As most of you have the lovely Jenny who advised me to register and I am happy! :cheer: . (So how has denied the beautiful Jenny! :woohoo: , Hee hee!)
So I come from France, my English is not great, I know, but I hope you will enjoy my dioramas and those to follow too. It was not until September that I could participate in the forum and you better know all, for July and August, I have to work at home and I would not have time to participate. (Yes my wife watches it behind me and ... .. :lol: )
Cheers! :woohoo:

Hey Laurent
Glad to have you here! Would love to see some of your dioramas before too long...
Brad :side:

merkava-3-web.jpg

dio-hetzer-hongrie14-Copie.jpg

T55-web-final.jpg

AB-41-final56.jpg

h39-web.jpg

Here are some pictures of my latest dioramas and thank you for your welcome! ;)

Welcome to a great site. Good models and good friends. Your work looks spectacular. Very nice.
James

Hooray !!! Captain Haddock has made it :D . Well thats what he looks like without the face mask :D .

We are so glad you made it , your work is awesome and I am sure you will fit right in here !

Jenny :kiss:

captain haddock is here?

3830623830363332.jpg

cool!

welcome laurent! great work you show us here, i'm looking forward to more work from you!

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
And yet we must wait!, My wife is starting to get impatient for the work of the house! . And threatens to terrorism against my dioramas!. ahhh les femmes !!!

Hi Laurent

Welcome aboard. Your dio work looks very nice, great photos.

Enjoy your time here but don't upset the wife too much.

Ant

Thank you to you for your welcome Treemendus. :cheer: Thank you to all those who will meet me soon, because I could not answer them one month before! :(
Amicalement !!! ;)

Laurent,
Welcome aboard...
I love what I see so far. Take your time and keep the wife happy.
We will see what you can post, when you can post it and stay out of
trouble.
Shawn

Back