• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New Year's Resolution or You're KIDDING, right?

Cut down on model input and increase model output.

Couldn't said it better myself! (y)

Told myself not to buy any more big kits, just small tools and extras instead....

We wish you all a prosperous new year!!!

//Mats & Veerle

I really want to build more this year. As well as get out and start doing more Aviation Archaeology now that I am in an area that was heavily used for training during WWII.

Finish one model kit I want to keep (as in not for my son).

'Bout time he learns to build his own, doncha think?

My son's output (3 models (easy kits) Revell F-4 Phantom, F-16 Falcon, & Pegasus Bf-109E-4) beats my two I built for him. Maybe I should learn from him?
:fencing

Cut down on model input and increase model output.

I admit I can't really decrease model input to zero so I have decided minimize stash slowly and build only what I really want or need.

Told myself not to buy any more big kits, just small tools and extras instead....

That was one of my untold resolutions last year, let me know how it works for you! Looking at my Latest Acquisitions, you can see how well it worked for me!
:yipee

Regards,

Hopefully get back to my usual output for the year now that Dora is done. I'm waaaay below my usual count!
You are forgetting that Dora counts as 50 models So actually you are waaaaaaaaaay ahead of your norm :D

Well, maybe not 50, but at least 15, since that is how many subassemblies I did before painting her. Once that was done, she was assembled into One Big Model.

Finish one model kit I want to keep (as in not for my son).

'Bout time he learns to build his own, doncha think?

My son's output (3 models (easy kits) Revell F-4 Phantom, F-16 Falcon, & Pegasus Bf-109E-4) beats my two I built for him. Maybe I should learn from him?
:fencing

Good point! He is prolific. Hey, you can add his models to the Year End Review; I'm sure he'd be thrilled to see everyone's comments! Way to go Saul, getting him started early! (y)

Back