• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New Campaign Ribbons (updated 2017)

New Campaign Ribbons

Black ribbon with:

Marine Corp. emblem

tank

P-38
In gold
And have a gold band on one end with year on it.

New Campaign Ribbons

Black ribbon with:

Marine Corp. emblem

tank

P-38
In gold
And have a gold band on one end with year on it.

Oh Dave.... :coolio

You know, I think we got the John Marcus ribbon.
This is one he made for a MBT build that we never really got underway.
mbtafv_ribbon.png

I think if we have a gold braid around each of the ribbons, that would signify them being the memorial ribbons.

New Campaign Ribbons

New batch of ribbons came in from Chuck, thank you once again for taking the time to do these Chuck :drinks

Desert_14.png

Desert Warfare campaign

Modern_Armor_14.png

Modern Armor Campaign

OOB_14.png

Out of Box Campaign

Softskin_14.png

Softskins Campaign

WWI_100.png

World War I campaign

I had said the MBT Ribbon that John had created would be used for Modern Armor but I think we should do a MBT Campaign sometime and make use of it for that.

Thanks again to Chuck and everyone who chips in on making our campaign ribbons!

Re: New Campaign Ribbons

I agree with everyone-- I imagine it takes up quite a bit of free time to create these for us, and they really are a great reward and excellent motivation for finishing your builds. My sincere thanks to all of our great artists!!

New Campaign Ribbons

Thanks, guys! I'll add one more period to O.O.B., just to keep things on the up and up. Thanks for the proofreading, Moon!

New Campaign Ribbons

I love the WWI ribbon! That is awesome! I may just have to build something for that campaign now!

Thanks for taking the time chuck!

New Campaign Ribbons

I got a new batch of Campaign badges,
h7c1f99c.jpg

¡Sí!, we need stinkin' badges...

knockout_15.png

learning_2015.png

t_w_l_15.png

modern_planes.png

Big thanks to SADave who's braved internet outages creating these. Your new technique is looking good Dave. Thanks!

:yipee :yipee :yipee :good: :drinks

New Campaign Ribbons

Very nice. Almost time for me to start butchering a Zero kit to make it look like it is on the bottom of the ocean :geek :geek

New Campaign Ribbons

Well done Dave! (y) :notworthy

What more ribbons do we need?

Recon Campaign perhaps? :idonno
The next ones is Recon and IDF ones The month after that is Goat (Chef made one already) and the Ausis and Kiwi's

Show your Junk Bob already has and Movie campaign I already have an idea.

Back