• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Navy Seals" movie, BTR-152

53Chevy

Loved this movie when it came out! Not to get anyone mad at me but it came out the year I graduated from High School (1990) So I had a Skif kit on the pile and the Eduard set for it. So I tracked down some tires, as the kit one's were not even close! Got some Hussar one's on sale. Wow, what a great product! Added some odds and ends here and there. Build the twin .30cals and mount. Next to paint and put Arabic lettering on the sides.
Triva: Movie was filmed in Spain.
100_0178.jpg

100_0177.jpg

100_0179.jpg

Looking good Chevy. Got one of these in the stash too, so it'll be interesting to follow this.

Re:"Navy Seals" movie, BTR-152 FINISHED!

"Navy Seals, We're her to get you out!" Loved this movie when I was in High School (Iam 38, what!?!) I learned that they filmed this in Spain! Anyway, I finished this up as well. I need to do a bit more on the interior. Next flim model... "Red Dawn" BMD-1 Followed by "Behind Enemy Lines" Strela-10sv(SA-13 Gopher)
100_0311.jpg

100_0312.jpg

100_0313.jpg

100_0314.jpg

100_0315.jpg

Re:"Navy Seals" movie, BTR-152 FINISHED!

Love it.. I watch that movie at least once a year. Nice job mate.

Back