• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

NAKAJIMA B5N2 "KATE"

"Kate" has wings. The cockpit is complete, but is not much to talk about. I don't plan to have an open cockpit so I have just done what was in the box.

DSC04429.JPG

B)

Looking good T! :popcorn

Looks like you have a sniper infestation in the styrene pile behind it though. Might want to deal with that before it gets out of hand.

Looking good T! :popcorn

Looks like you have a sniper infestation in the styrene pile behind it though. Might want to deal with that before it gets out of hand.

Ha! He is force protection on the bench.

Thanks!

B)

"Kate" has wings. The cockpit is complete, but is not much to talk about. I don't plan to have an open cockpit so I have just done what was in the box.

While I like open cockpits, I almost always build closed cockpits. It might be different if I had a sealed display case to store them in after they were complete. I don't want to have to deal with trying to clean dust out of an open pit. :pinch:

I like the engine, I hope I can get my SBD to come out half as well.

Well the kit doesn't have an option for a open canopy so I didn't see the need to trick out the cockpit.

I'm sure you will do great on the SBD.

B)

Back