• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MY VALENTINE

I'm thinkin' British 8th Army camo was applied by hand in Afrika. Nice Job Terry!!! Didja drop the Valentine, even once, with your thinner fingers? :rotf

I'm thinkin' British 8th Army camo was applied by hand in Afrika. Nice Job Terry!!! Didja drop the Valentine, even once, with your thinner fingers? :rotf

No but I did drop some parts. :laugh:

Are you sure it is the right color? :rotf

I've been on a modern armor kick as of late but I have the Miniart kit in the stash and seeing your work here inspires me to kick it up the list. Love your work on this one Terry!

I've been on a modern armor kick as of late but I have the Miniart kit in the stash and seeing your work here inspires me to kick it up the list. Love your work on this one Terry!

Thank you!

:)

Great work so far Terry and I really like the desert splinter!!

A bit of an oddball design, looks like it was cobbled together! I often hear of people stating that, at least with certain aircraft, there are the beautiful ones, and the ugly ones (like the A-10). I guess the "tank" world has it's versions as well! ;)

Personally, I like the ugly ones!!

:popcorn

Great work so far Terry and I really like the desert splinter!!

A bit of an oddball design, looks like it was cobbled together! I often hear of people stating that, at least with certain aircraft, there are the beautiful ones, and the ugly ones (like the A-10). I guess the "tank" world has it's versions as well! ;)

Personally, I like the ugly ones!!

:popcorn

Thanks!

Back