• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My modelling to slow down...

... as if my modelling pace could slow down any more :silly:

25802_1411381410155_1401107397_31160300_2147969_n.jpg

Apparently I won't be getting much modelling done over the next few years :laugh: Although the missus is supportive of my continuing reviews, and Keira seemed to find the sound of the 30 cal MG's being fired off in The Pacific the other night rather relaxing :woohoo:

congratulations rudi! :cheer: your modelling may slow down in the nearer future but when she's old enough you'll be a dynamic modelling duo!

Congratulations Rudi,[ol][/ol]

She IS beautiful!

I have also experienced how a daughter can slow down my modeling. Mine is a bit older, but it works just the same! :laugh:

You did a fantastic job of construction there!

Bob

CONGRATS MAN!!!! She is cute as a button.

What full scale working model you have there

Terry B)

Congratulations!

This is how it started for me. Six years ago, when my son was born, my modeling time was cut down to reviews. However, it is the best thing that can happen, you will see!

Regards,

Congratulations. My best wishes to you all. :) There will never be anything more precious to you mate.

Ant

P.S remember babies do sleep a lot for the first few months or so, so you could possibly slip one more build in!

Congratulations. She's a darling. She's going to have you wrapped around her finger in notime. :laugh:
James

Oooooh Keira is just the sweetest :) ! She is absolutelt beautiful Rudi . Please pass on our best wishes to your wife as well .

Rudi that is all the reason in the world to slow down your modelling :)

I am so happy for you .

Jenny :kiss:

Congratulations. She is absolutely the most beautiful little thing in the whole wide world (y) :notworthy :angle

Gary B)

TREEMENDUS wrote:
P.S remember babies do sleep a lot for the first few months or so, so you could possibly slip one more build in!

:hmmm :idonno :woohoo:
I think that the only trick that they play on you is that it is only about 20 minutes of sleep at a time :ermm: . With LOTS and LOTS of that "HEY ! COME AND PICK ME UP. . . . . NOW ! ! ! kind of general noisyness :S . Somewhat hindering they average adult sleep (and thus modelling, and pretty much everything else for that matter) cycle :pinch:

Congratulations to you and your wife , you must be over the moon , i to will have my modelling time cut short soon so i will understand what you are going through

cheer's mate

Matt :)

Congrats - she is a beauty. Have a lot of fun :) I have two daughters in the age of 19 and 15 and now I guess I know whats it about. Best wishes to you and your family!

Back