• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My last WIP - V1 piloted ver. captured in Germany

I love the 'frank-in-version', headless troops are always a cool thing. I think your allegator clips are 1/32 scale, not 1/35, they look a smidge big....

Seriously, the layout is good, techniques are great.

slodder wrote:
I love the 'frank-in-version', headless troops are always a cool thing. I think your allegator clips are 1/32 scale, not 1/35, they look a smidge big....

:lol: :lol:

Suggestions for the title of my diorama ?

ciao

well, if the wings were removed and you had a soldier climbing into the cockpit, you could title it

"...hold my beer. Hey Y'all, watch this!"

Regards,

Very very cool. Everything looks awesome. I dont know if you've seen them before, but a nice alternative to the pe seat belts are Radu Brisnanes paper belts.
http://www.radubstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=89&products_id=211

Well worth it.

I was wondering about this aircraft, and seeing yours I might have to get one.

James

Hi guys

I insert new photos of my wip.....near the end.

1f94ox.jpg

jl4i6b.jpg

very interesting the suggestions of the title of my dio !!!

news coming soon

ciao

This is my dio completed!

Many thanks for all members of this beatiful forum for suggestions and special thanks for Peter - TankBuilder for the perfect title of my dio.

29452k5.jpg

hwk9hh.jpg

Ciao ....and now I'm start with Sherman Firefly Ic Hybrid in Italy....

Mike,
Great job, looks perfect...
Peter did hit that one right on the money name wise...
Looking forward to your next project.
Shawn

Hi Guys
On Scale Military Modeller of Dicember 2011 the article of my diorama V1.
x1wwud.jpg

1xyyc3.jpg

Thank you for your positive contribute!

Back