• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modelscala 2012 - Model Building Show - Portugal

Would like to invite all members to come to MODELSCALA 2012

The biggest model building show in Portugal it will be held in the town of Montijo in Portugal on the 29 and 30 of September!

The show is brought to you by AMM The modelers club I belong to... So if in September you are in this corner of the world drop by and let's have a modeling fun Weekend.... the entry is free !! :D

This is the billboard :

Modelscala%25202012%2520-%2520S.jpg

In most Model Building Shows we have workshops... this year will be different we will have 7 great modelers (outlaws) who will duel and co-op in a great and relaxed environment ... Billboard :

m-ws-cartaz-eng.jpg

If you need more info just send me a message :D

Prezado Pedro.

...não esqueça das fotos!...vai ser muito legal! :dude

Dear Pedro.

...don´t forget the pictures...it will be very cool :dude

Abração! :drinks

Luiz.

I will be sure to take some pictures and maybe some videos for you guys!!!
But truth be told I would prefer a visit from you guys so we could drink some cold ones while we discuss plastic!!!

:yipee

Would love to share some cold ones with you Pedro (I like cold ones), but I'm afraid
Portugal is a bit of a jaunt from Ohio, USA.

Enjoy the show!!!

Tom

Hehehehehehe have you got any idea how long a swim it is for me from the tip of Africa? :geek

Awesome Pedro, thanks for posting. All of them are beauts, but the Gaskin and Jabba the Hutt really caught my attention.
James

What a wonderful collection of models. Thanks for posting.
It will take me a while to go through them all. I like that.

Cheers,

Bill

Pedro , thanks for taking the time to put this together , ...... looks like a lot of work , ........... well worth it !!!

Everything is beautifully built !!! ......... the photos are very well shot also .

Excellent show !!!

Glad you guys enjoyed the photos :yipee

Photos of "party" itself :D

There are some videos too but I still have to edit ... I promise I will post them asap !!

In the Expo there was a signup for a SIG, called SIG Aggressor.
So I sign up , got in my pilot suite and got ready to get in my plane :D hhihihihi

IMG_6961.JPG

Back