• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ModelArt Magazine Article on my "Grandad" vignette

(y)
Great looking dio and article Lawrence. Well done, you must be very proud on a number of levels.

Ian

Hey Ian,

I am proud indeed. First that I was able to put it all together, then that I got first place in the category at the Canberra show, then the article, then all these kind words from people with tremendous talent and accomplishments.

I never would have thought that I'd be able to do a half decent plane, I did try a couple of times before but the results were a little bit :bang head

Hope you're coping with this weather mate, it's been crazy in Sydney. 44C today, tomorrow and Sunday it will be even worse. COLD BEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurence

(y)

Hope you're coping with this weather mate, it's been crazy in Sydney. 44C today, tomorrow and Sunday it will be even worse. COLD BEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurence

Well we are actually having the best summer for years, while the rest of the country 'fries' we have been having a beautifully mild summer, with only a few sparse hot ones in 2 months. :idonno
Good luck with the sizzle.

Ian.

Hey great work! I rmember reading about that here, neat model! Godspeed to your G-Dad as well.

Back