• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MITCHELL DRIVERS CAMPAIGN

:facepalm I just remembered I was suppose to get with Ian about what I have in stock. :facepalm :facepalm Ian I'll check it out this afternoon.

s'OK, boss, I hadn't forgotten, :coolio , no rush.

Ian.

I keep forgetting, goingto the stash to check it right now.

hey Ian, I just checked. I only have an Accurate Miniatures B25, I really thought I had a 1:72 in my stash but I looked all over, I may have given it out for a Secret Santa for someone. Sorry bud. :facepalm

S'fine boss. Been stalking a couple from Hong Kong sellers on eBay. Looking forward to this one, but given how full the Campaign diary is and is likely to be for early 2016... it could be a while !

Ian.

edit:
Folks here know that the B-25 was used a camera ship for the Battle of Britain movie - and a few others I expect ?? (Frank Talman, I think, but I could be VERY wrong on that.) - now that would be a cool conversion for someone with the right skills :hmmm . (not me you understand, I'm an unapologetic wuss when comes to doing something difficult.

I'll find some pics a little later.

S'fine boss. Been stalking a couple from Hong Kong sellers on eBay. Looking forward to this one, but given how full the Campaign diary is and is likely to be for early 2016... it could be a while !

Ian.

edit:
Folks here know that the B-25 was used a camera ship for the Battle of Britain movie - and a few others I expect ?? (Frank Talman, I think, but I could be VERY wrong on that.) - now that would be a cool conversion for someone with the right skills :hmmm . (not me you understand, I'm an unapologetic wuss when comes to doing something difficult.

I'll find some pics a little later.

:eek:hyeah beat you to it 3 pictures in here

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/the-real-thing/150245-mitchell-drivers-campaign-reference-photos

:drinks

Looks like I'll be on the sidelines on this one... :popcorn :drool & :drinks as I don't have a BIlly-Bomber in the stash... :facepalm

An interesting proposal, but the duration must be long (9-12 months). It will be hard to choose: I have a B-25C from North Africa (USAF) and the B-25J from Italy (USAF) or Baltic Sea (WWS)...

Looks like two more votes and it would put this one over the top ... some of you target builders jump in Here ... as plenty of AC guy's have joined the dark side ... :ro: :dude

Back