• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mirror models C15TA for Challenge campaign

SA Dave

My good mate Chef in an absalutely insane moment gave me this one for our birthday last year.

He really really REALLY wants to drive me mad with all this PE and Resin :sick:

Mirror models C15TA for Challenge campaighn

Oh hey this will be a good one! Are you done yet?

Terry :popcorn

:popcorn
Glad to be of service. Don't worry Dave will be fine with this he went to the Malema School Of Modeling what could possibly go wrong? :woohoo:

Sorry too late already started assembling some of them

Here is some fuzzy shots of where I am at

and from the other side another fuzzy shot

Cleaning up parts and cleaning up some more resin parts.

For an difference I did some ejector pin filling sanding Refilling and sanding PSR hell but still enjoying it

Oh and NO I dont have an hole punch so I could not fill it with punched sheet.

cleaned up some more parts and I just could not resist to assemble some of the body

Fit is fantastic but I will recomend anybody that does this kit to drill the fit holes just very slightly bigger but not deeper (There is not much deeper to go)

Even with just a few dimples for conections the kit is very solid and the PE fits very tightly.

The fillings in the rear holes have to go from the top. Press them in gently with the top then gently massage them in a bit deeper for the required 0,3mm deeper they tell you it has to be.

Since it is detailed, you may want to tweak the items:

GMC 270:
motorzij.jpg

motorvoor.jpg

fleet6.jpg

GMC-six-carbs-courtesy-forgottenfiberglass.jpg

cckw_GMC_270.jpg

gmc270_01.jpg

gmc270_02.jpg

384364.jpg

270-engine-2.jpg

270-engine-2a.jpg