• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Merry Christmas

Paulw

This is the time of year that I usually reserve for the most reflection of my life in this past year. It give me a chance to let my fellow modelers know just how much I respect them as individuals and how much I respect their modeling. I just want to send out an encouraging word and maybe lift some spirits this year and send some hope for peace and happiness in their lives.

My family and I celebrate Christmas in a rather old fashioned way and for some an old fashioned reason but for others I know that they may celebrate for an altogether other reason and way, So from my family to yours and from my modeling desk to yours, here is wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas, a very Happy Holidays and a very Happy New Year.

May you stash always be full and may Bob nail down that ultimate NMF finish.

Cheers from Oklahoma

Paul W

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family Paul.All the best. May the new year be better than ever and full of peace , health, and prosperity.
James and Chris.

I'd like to also wish everyone a Merry Christmas, definitely a white one here in Calgary. I haven't been here long enough to get to know many of you, but I've been genuinely impressed with the friendliness and inclusiveness here. (y)

A Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukka, and Happy Holidays to everyone and their families on here wherever you live from Memphis (and Tulsa)

Merry Christmas Brothers, from upon the Soggy Prairie in Iowa! Thunderstorm here! :ro: My Heart is full. My stocking is empty. I didn't think I was THAT naughty! :bat I HAVE been Naughty. :smack :stinker :drunk :eek:ldguy :pilot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnSVTm_gDI0
May you never spill your liquid glue,
May your seams sand easily,
May your Dragon/DML kits fit nicely,
May your airbrush spray and never clog,
May the Underworld never capture your Photo-etched pieces,
May your X-acto knife never roll off your bench, sinking into your thigh,
May your clear parts be free from thumb prints,
May your Decals never splinter or silver,
May your resin castings be free from Bubbles,
May your old Humbrol paints thin, and spray nicely,
May Airfix never go bankrupt, :facepalm
May Hasegawa finally make the 1/700 scale CVE-73 USS Gambier Bay :drool you've been waiting for. OH! wait! That's me!

A special Thank You to those of you who supported my silly-assed Christmas Giving idea this season. It was a rousing success!! YOU :ro: :notworthy (y) :good:

To everybody on modellersalliance.com,

Have a magical Christmas and a fantastic New Year.

Ya think that's Vallejo or Humbrol Santa's using?

Bob and Susan Letterman

Merry Christmas everyone. My step dad and I were over at my one sister's house.

I probably ate 4,000 calories.

Drove back to Tulsa over the weekend and surprised my Mom. Then took my Mom, my daughter and her new hubby to see the new Star Wars flick. Decent movie, but my suggestion is pass on the 3D. It is too dark and everything was fuzzy. Fast motion gives tearing and weird effects around the edges of the moving object. (like a bad video game with a poor monitor and card)

Really didn't add to the movie and actually detracted in my opinion. My Mom had never done a 3D flick before and so she kind of got a new experience with it. My guess is the 3D Toons work well, but the movies just don't really work.

As to Santa painting? Umm, it's light blue. :D

Back