• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mastiff 2 MRAP , Afghanistan 2010

Not quite finished but getting there , bar armour was ummmm , fun ! ,hopefully it will be on a small dio , I still have not decided if i like it , the bar armour covers up much of the detial .Any comments welcome

DSCF6335.jpg

regards
Brian

Brian,
This is sweet, do you have any pictures from the build? :laugh:
I would love to see some of the detail that you say is covered up. ;)
Wow, that is a lot of "Bar Armor" Must have been way too much fun. :huh:
Shawn

Hi Guys

Yes it is the Cromwell kit , I do have some build photos which I will dig out , it does have a full interior . here are a couple more photos , I still intend to do a little more weathering on the bar armour

M8.jpg

M4.jpg

regards
Brian

Fantastic bit of kit. Perhaps some photos straight on so we could see through all that bar armour? I don't think it needs too much more of anything. Just more pics!

Matt

Wow! Gordon's really excelled himself with this kit. Great build Brian, it's looking fantastic.

How on earth did you manage to get a Cromwell kit? I've found it impossible to get an e mail answer let alone a kit.

Thanks very much for your replies guys , I do like the Cromwell kits and I know how much of a pain they are to get , I am fortunate that I live nearby and can go and make a nuicance of myself until I get them . I took the kit to Duxford (met Treemendous again there , cheers Ant !) and the response was very good so I will continue with groundwork for the kit and post again once this is completed . The vehicle is massive and is actually bigger than a Ferdinand tank destroyer .

best wishes
Brian

AWESOME!! You might have to be a nuicance for some of us. We Can't find them anywhere here in the states and then all the issues with getting ahold of Gordon.
Very impressive work!

Brian,
It's cool that you got to hang out with Ant...
This is a very nice kit and you did and excellent job with it.
Keep showing us your pictures when you get the groud work done.
Shawn

Hi Kristof

Tell Evy she is getting a Mastiff for her birthday for laundry ! , either that or I get her something for gardening !

cheers mate

Bri

Back