• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Marshalling at the Targa !!

ij001

Some of you will know, I love my motorsport.

Last Friday Daddies Little Stormtroopers came home from school with an 'Urgent' notice from the LAC for the Taranaki stage of the Targa Rally . They were chronically short of marshalls for the stage of the race that passes close-by the village.

Long story, short. I'm going to be 'marshalling' a couple of KM's up the road on one of the slow 90deg corners (chose that deliberately to get better photos). First racer is due through at 0915, the last around 1230. Have to say I'm really looking forward to it, never done anything like this before. If anyone is interested I'll post some photo's up tomorrow evening.

AFN

Ian.

Between my wife and I we are on our families 3rd and 4th Subarus and yes - we LOVE rally racing! Gotta admit I'm a little bit jealous Ian! Post those pics man! And I guess have fun too... :woohoo:

I'm jealous! I've always wanted to make the cross country trip to our own Targa Newfoundland, but time is always at a premium and driving 38 each way is a tough.

So, since it ended yesterday, let's see some pictures.

Back