• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M61A5 DONE..DIORAMA TO COME

Super finish! :yipee

Tell us about the diorama!

Thanks!

All will become clear soon.

h1e55763.jpg

B)

I forgot to post this picture showing the main gun site. Reflective material I used is from Andy Meyer which self adhesive and looks great.

M61A577.jpg

B)

TOTALLY BAD A$$!! :ro:

What he said.... :eek:hyeah

I third that motion! Outstanding work Terry! I can't wait to see the dio; I'm sure that's when you'll be filling all those spacious empty baskets with stowage!

Kewl. Never done Sci-fi, must be fun to have the chains of reality lifted for a moment or two!

Todays Sci-fi is tomorrows reality. Even in sci-fi details must look at least feasible.

B)

Good point. Still, I like how one can stretch the boundaries with a Sci-Fi kit like this while still making it look feasible. If they had released this tank in 1/72 scale; I'd have added it to my collection too.

Bring it home Terry! This ROCKS! :yipee (y) (y) (y) :geek

Thanks Duke! The dio won't be too complicated, but hopefully the story will be good.

B)

That is one impressive ride Mr T! I like the faded tones and weathering, plus that figure work, woof!

Standing by to stand by! Cheers, Ski.

Back