• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M1A2 SEP Tusk II What if... OIF tank

schweinhund227

Ok first off ! :pilot

I have entered an on line build contest currently undergoing at Scale model Addict ! some of you might be aware of it or even entered it ????

I am entering the Armour category but as a "WHAT IF" subject cuz there are a lot of things with this kit
that are not actually in use ! or impossible due to the tank weight limitations and operational requirements...

so ! with that said ! I have put together this kit with the premise of Having FUN !
and went with it !!!

So if you are a true (actual) and non-fictional Armour luver... I apologize in advance if you have difficulty with my model ! just keep an opened mind !

LOL

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC09283_resize-1.jpg

That's some really serious heavy metal. I'm no expert in armor but that looks really neat!

Nice paint job and really neat base, simple and effective.

So what is so implausible about this?

That's some really serious heavy metal. I'm no expert in armor but that looks really neat!

Nice paint job and really neat base, simple and effective.

So what is so implausible about this?

The TWMP Track Width Mine Plow can not be attached to the TUSK II package due to weight restrictions and the BELLY Armour plate prevents the TWMP adaptor plate to fully and properly connect to the Tank Glacis !

and I also have the Rear Slat Armour shield that is no longer in use... which Hindered Engine maintenance ...

beside that... it's pretty much a M1A2 SEP TUSK II .. LOL

That looks totally kick a$$! I don't know very much about modern armor but it looks totally plausible to me! B) B)

Tom

Very believable, I really like the paint and the base is an unusual way to show it all off! (y)

Leave it to some enterprising tankers and they will make this vehicle a reality ...... for now this one looks preety darn real.

Back