• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

lotus Mk III 78

Paulw

Since I have been sort of bitten by the car bug and my first attempt was a flop (for me at least) I have started this today.

I got as far as the engine, gear box and trans axle. I even managed to get the correct number of plug wires installed.

Always loved that scheme and what a classy guy.

I had a buddy who had a 69 Olds 442 black with gold pin striping. We started call him JPS. :popcorn

I'll have to watch you ... Ed's rubbing off on you ... I mean a scale 289 ci. Based motor ... :smack

I couldn't tell you Gerry, to me it looks like an upside down DB 603.

I hope you make it down to Eagel Quest .... I need to talk to you ... :smack

68.gif

:eek:ldguy to Paul is the equivalent of :bang head might as well :drinks at least then you won't feel like such an :facepalm for all the brain pain :coolio

Yeah I know ... Thanks ... As for Paul see -ya ... Wouldn't't want to be ya ... Amy ...

:eek:ldguy to Paul is the equivalent of :bang head might as well :drinks at least then you won't feel like such an :facepalm for all the brain pain :coolio

You, sir, can be replaced by a four lipped fruit bat!

:popcorn :rotf

See what you've done to poor Paul ... :(

You, sir, can be replaced by a four lipped fruit bat!

:popcorn :rotf

See what you've done to poor Paul ... :(

Taught 'im well I Done did!! :yipee :rotf :drinks :D :tomato

I have more added to the engine. Took me most of the day trying not to rush it but still have some things out of line. The exhaust headers didn't quite fit tight in their prospective slots in the cylinder heads so things became miss aligned. I did manage to get the ignition wires placed and the carbs and velocity stacks as well.
I want to put this aside for a bit so I can a plane, I am not abandoning it just putting it on the side.

Back