• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Looking for UK distributors of Nocturna models

pokuna

Hi all

Been having a look around for a supplier of Nocturna models in UK looked on the site for distributors of this particular one .Has anyone in UK found a distributor ,any help would be great :bang head :good:

h331d011.jpg

Cracking model love the paint job in black and white , if I talk nice to the Mrs might be on my Xmas wish list.

Cheers Chris :drinks

I have a couple of figures I need to get and so far Nocturna is the only place to get them. There are some places in England I found on Ebay. But from Spain you should be able to get it pretty fast also. If I buy from England I usually go to Histortex Agents but they dont carry that line. Sorry I cant be much more help.
James

Hi James
Thanks for the reply , S&K minitures do the line bu,t that one is out of stock will go direct to them .
Cheers mate :popcorn

Back