• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Logistics, The Figures Updated Feb 8th, 2021

Logistics, The Figures Updated August 31st, 2015

Mind blowing work Bob... :notworthy

All the best! :drinks
Dusan.

DAMN :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Awesome Bob

:drool :drool :drool

That's a drooling face there (make it three) :D

Nothing that hasn't been said before, awesome stuff Bob :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Those publications there look pretty good to me too :coolio

Laurence

Fantastic Bob! :good: ... :popcorn

Luiz

Thanks Luiz!

:drool :drool :drool

That's a drooling face there (make it three) :D

Nothing that hasn't been said before, awesome stuff Bob :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Those publications there look pretty good to me too :coolio

Laurence

Hey Laurence!

Glad you're back from the Gold Coast and posting again despite your problems at work!

Yeah, my daughter Gail has been visiting with her half sister and best friend. She was showing them some of the magazine articles and books. This reminds me, I owe you an email, don't I? I'll take care of that today!

Bob

You are definitely much more patient and dedicated than I am Bob! Doing that many detailed figures would have me placed in the padded rubber room. :gogo :frantic

Can hardly wait to see them all in their positions in your story "snapshot"!

You are definitely much more patient and dedicated than I am Bob! Doing that many detailed figures would have me placed in the padded rubber room. :gogo :frantic

Thanks,

Dedicated? Not as much in my old age as I once was. Patient? I'm the most impatient person I know! I just love doing it and I always have for 70 years since I was a kid of 4 at the end of WW II. The first four years of my life was during the war. I was born 8 months before Pearl Harbor, and that's probably the reason I mostly model WW II.

I appreciate your comments and, believe me, I can't wait either!

Bob

Thanks,

Dedicated? Not as much in my old age as I once was. Patient? I'm the most impatient person I know! I just love doing it and I always have for 70 years since I was a kid of 4 at the end of WW II. The first four years of my life was during the war. I was born 8 months before Pearl Harbor, and that's probably the reason I mostly model WW II.

I appreciate your comments and, believe me, I can't wait either!

Bob

Explains alot Bob!! :drinks

Hey Laurence!

Glad you're back from the Gold Coast and posting again despite your problems at work!

Yeah, my daughter Gail has been visiting with her half sister and best friend. She was showing them some of the magazine articles and books. This reminds me, I owe you an email, don't I? I'll take care of that today!

Bob

Glad to be back home too. Home is sweet, work pays the bills, that's how I see it.

As for the email, whenever you get the chance Bob, it's all good.

Laurence

Nice work Bob. Tell that one soldier stealing a kiss to get back to work, there's a war on ya know!

Hey Laurence!

Bob

Glad to be back home too. Home is sweet, work pays the bills, that's how I see it.

As for the email, whenever you get the chance Bob, it's all good.

Laurence

Thanks Laurence!

Bob

Nice work Bob. Tell that one soldier stealing a kiss to get back to work, there's a war on ya know!

Thanks Gator

Bob, I too am a product of the WWII era (though I showed up in '43- so I'm much younger than you :pp .
Regardless, I am always glad to see the "Logistics, The Figures Updated ..." in my in box. I know then, that a visual treat is in the offing-So many Thanks.

p.s. is it just my old eyes looking at my Commodore monitor or does the guy in the left row at the back have his shoe lace untied?...... :laugh: Never Mind

Cheers :drinks

Bob, I too am a product of the WWII era (though I showed up in '43- so I'm much younger than you :pp .
Regardless, I am always glad to see the "Logistics, The Figures Updated ..." in my in box. I know then, that a visual treat is in the offing-So many Thanks.

p.s. is it just my old eyes looking at my Commodore monitor or does the guy in the left row at the back have his shoe lace untied?...... :laugh: Never Mind

Cheers :drinks

Thanks for the comment. I appreciate that! So, a couple of geezers, huh?

It's not your commodore, his shoelace really is untied, I must have missed that! :yipee

Bob

Hi Mr. Bob,

As always, most impressive array of figures :dude :dude :dude :dude :dude :dude :dude

Randy

If the pics of all those figures attached to posts on your work bench were in black and white, I'd swear it was a scene from a 50's sci-fi flick or Rod Serling's "Night Gallery." I can see them coming to life in the middle of the night, sliding down the table leg, crawling under the door and capturing the neighbor's cat. Or, maybe it's because I just got home from happy hour.

If the pics of all those figures attached to posts on your work bench were in black and white, I'd swear it was a scene from a 50's sci-fi flick or Rod Serling's "Night Gallery." I can see them coming to life in the middle of the night, sliding down the table leg, crawling under the door and capturing the neighbor's cat. Or, maybe it's because I just got home from happy hour.

Roger that!! :drinks

Hi Mr. Bob,

As always, most impressive array of figures :dude :dude :dude :dude :dude :dude :dude

Randy

Thanks Randy!

Bob

Thanks Randy, I would bet it was the latter! :yipee

Bob

Roger that!! :drinks[/quote said:
Thanks Ed!

Bob

Well, We have sold our house and I put a contract on a new one in Springfield, Missouri yesterday. We have until January 8th to pack up. So, I won't be doing any modeling until next year. I have had three estimates for the move. They all came in at about 37,000 pounds or 18 and a half tons. That will take at least two semis full and not to mention all the fragile items I will be moving myself in a 40 foot moving van. This will be my very last move. It will be our 14th home since we married on January 24th, 1966. We will celebrate our fiftieth anniversary in the new house!

Just thought I'd let you guys know why this thread will be quiet for awhile!

Bob

Back