• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Little doodles

chukw

I've been doing little doodles to go along with my signature on the books I'm shilling. I draw whatever comes into my head- yes, bunny girls run wild in my imagination! Take a look.

BookSigs_001.jpg

BookSigs_002.jpg

BookSigs_003.jpg

BookSigs_004.jpg

Me likie (y) :geek Payday is this next weekend. Think I'm going to grab one of your books. Besides Gretchen needs some friends :rotf

Cool doodles! ...sounds like a band name, ...or a snack! :laugh:
Love 'em. Thanks for posting.

Cheers,

Bill

What a nice thing to do Chuck! Have always appreciated the artwork you do and what a bonus! (y)

I know that everyone you have doodled for has had a very pleasant surprise. :notworthy

Yes-- I recognize the one you did for me Chuck ;) I feel blessed to be able to see your talent here and in your book-- really do appreciate it man!

Great Work Chuk.

Got my copy of your book yesterday, fantastic and the Doodle in the front was the icing on the cake!

Once again many thanks and keep up the good work - Art and Modelling.

Nice CHuk! Very cool way of personalizing each copy!

Still interested in one of your books. Might have to chat with you about shipping!

Hi Chuk,

Just received my copy today and am very pleased with it! The little doodle is just the icing on the cake!!

It's an awesome piece of work, can't wait to see volume 2!

Thanks!

:drinks

Hey, thanks, guys! It's always great to hear that the book is now in the hands of it's owner. Volume II will have to wait until I sell the boxes stacked up in all the corners of the house! :lol:

Back