• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

LEOPARD VK 16.02

Looking good. Adding those small parts after you have already painted seem like a lot of extra work. Do you spray them or hand paint them afterwards? How do you keep your mixtures the same when you build Terry?
James

Looking good. Adding those small parts after you have already painted seem like a lot of extra work. Do you spray them or hand paint them afterwards? How do you keep your mixtures the same when you build Terry?
James

I sray and hand paint depending on the size. One of the technics of modulation painting is to highlight certain parts with a lighter shade of the base color. That is why I am painting them and adding them as I go, but it doesn't seem to be that much extra work to me. The paint mixtures are relative easy to do as they are just lighter shades of the base. Just add a lighter color until you have the one you like in this case white. I guess I just remember how I made them.

Almost there!

DSC03002.JPG

DSC03003.JPG

DSC03004.JPG

DSC03005.JPG

DSC03006.JPG

DSC03007.JPG

DSC03008.JPG

DSC03009.JPG

Terry :java

:java :java :drinks

Keep at it, one more day Terry.

Love your track treatment. :soldier

Thanks! I've got till midnight tomorrow. Still have tools to do, some periscops, decals, and some more weathering...... :idonno

Awwww, it's a mini-Panther, so cute. Not trying to jinx your project, Ming, but if you miss the deadline, you could always try to sneak-it-in to the Recce Campaign later in the year...

:tomato

And, yes it looks fantastic, and yes (again) I'm jealous that you can combine speed with quality - you realise that's pretty close to multi-tasking and as we all know, blokes/guys really don't do that too well :hmmm

Ian.

Back