• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

leFH18/40/2 (st) G.W. Pz.Kpfw. III/IV WIP

:laugh: You've got that right Pup.
That's it James stay on your toes and be alert when it comes to DML. :eek:hmy:

Tony lee

Folks this is IMPORTANT so pay attention. :eek:hmy:

This is not one that I forgot but one I just figured out.

Gun Base
Ever since I built the gun and base the gun just didn't sit right. I thought maybe I or the instructions skipped over something and that was why the gun was giving me a problem. Every time I had a few minutes for one reason or another I would go through the sprues and instructions looking for the missing part or parts but never found anything that would help.

Today after getting the road wheels and return rollers painted I picked up the gun and base,turned on a bright light and grabbed the Optivisior determined to solve this mystery.
To make a long story short part A15 has a collar around the socket that the trunnion base(K36)stud fits into.
For the gun to sit level and the top of the gun shield to be level with the top of the casement this collar MUST be removed flush with the base.
100_1400.jpg

Score one for the Gipper :geek
Tony lee

My names Tony Lee, Kit Cop, Instruction Division.
Just the Facts.

And sorry, cant help myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBcASC9VqzY

James

James were you dropped on your head as a baby? :laugh: :v :lol:

One thing's for sure it's not for this one Pup. :hmmm :idonno

Now you're talking Mike, Thanks :drinks

Tony lee :)

Nice work, James! Those recordings brought back some good memories! Did you notice that several of the voices from the Rocky & Bullwinkle Show? Funny how some stuff sticks with you. :coolio

Hey All
More paint and tracks fitted:
100_1402.jpg

100_1401.jpg

100_1403.jpg

The gun fits so much better now that I found and fixed the problem. :woohoo:

It's HOT and DRY in the Ozarks :eek:hmy:
Tony lee

That looks so spiffy. Your making it very very difficult to keep my promise not to spend any more money. Maybe just this one :pinch:
Great work Tony (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Back