• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Picked this up yesterday along with the flight path PE set and Eduard masks in 1/48.

SHY72074.jpg

I have always loved this aircraft, we have a couple doing the airshow curcuit over here in England and i have an attachment to them that dates back to when i was a kid and i built the Airfix 1/72 maybe 40 years ago :) I might have a look at it over Xmas as a break from diorama :)
Great to see its hardly bothered by that pesky 109 and continues on its way !! :laugh:

:yipee XMAS PRESENT

Albatross built Fokker d7 - these had the lower engine exhaust pertruding out of the cowling in a double pipe.
Plus a nice decal sheet.
Hanover cii on the way as well.

IMG_1197_zps72920229.jpg

Xmas 2012 is good one

DSC04041_zps9db86f24.jpg

My wife and Daughter got me the Dora and Leopold . The Merc Morser and tractor I got a while back , Stash is growing nicely .

Xmas 2012 is good one

DSC04041_zps9db86f24.jpg
[/img]

My wife and Daughter got me the Dora and Leopold . The Merc Morser and tractor I got a while back , Stash is growing nicely .

Tut tut..just couldnt wait till Christmas to open his presents ;)

Xmas 2012 is good one

DSC04041_zps9db86f24.jpg
[/img]

Nice! I have all those same kits in 1/72 scale. Built the Morser 60cm and 54cm mortars already, working on one 60cm Morser on railcars and the Dora is about a third done. My Leopold is still MIA but the hunt is on!

A package from a dear friend, and family, came today!

TWSpecial12.JPG

A magazine with a special focus on the Panther.

WM305321.JPG

WM317332.JPG

SeptemberArmorTBiU4.JPG

The one on the right is a new version of the old "Polish Profiles"

AeroPZLSW3boxArt.JPG

PartS48159.JPG

HAD48100.JPG

Perfect for my MPM Aero L-39!

PartP35236P35238.JPG

For my recently bought Henschel truck!

Regards from a SUPER happy camper,

Hot Damn
It will be here by or before Saturday. :yipee
Header_zpscea016c3.jpg

You know what I always say.
I've got to say it again
"SPGs FOREVER"

Tony lee :D

Wondered if you saw that Tony. I also gave in and ordered one. And the new Dragon Bf 109E-3 which I hadnt even heard of before. Oh and the Sdkfz 250 with 5cm Pak.
James

You see how much money I save by having a one track mind James. :eek:hyeah

I just LOVE the rut i'm in. :woohoo:

Tony lee

Hi Tony.

So there was the Bishop, the Priest and the Sexton. Was there ever a SPG called the Abbot?

One thing with you building these is tthat we will know what's in each kit and how well it goes together.

Cheers

Back