• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

L/F 1/32 Eduard 32049 F-14

Risky

How-do, ladies and gents,

Thought I 'd hoist this up the flagpole, see who salutes.

Interested in what's out there in re: this OOP set.

Does anyone have one or has seen something out there? I'd like to use some parts of it.

Regards

How-do, ladies and gents,

Thought I 'd hoist this up the flagpole, see who salutes.

Interested in what's out there in re: this OOP set.

Does anyone have one or has seen something out there? I'd like to use some parts of it.

Regards

You might be better off looking at aircraft resource center or large scale models .

But do build it on this web site please .

Cheers, Christian B)

Can do, Christian.
:eek:hyeah

Looks like I have a lead. Turns out Eduard have simply re-numbered it. Why'd I not see that . . ?

Swordsman, Haven't found one current. Two were 'Item Sold'.

Regards

Are any of these the one you are looking for?

http://www.bnamodelworld.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&categories_id=213&manufacturers_id=61&search_in_description=0&keyword=F-14&inc_subcat=0

Its a company in Australia that I have had pretty good luck with. Hope that helps some.
James

Now that's ironic, Jk.
Yeppers, I get alerts from BNA but it didn't occur to me to search their catalogue.
Looks like they're my new best friend. S&H will be a sight cheaper from there to NZ than Yew Ess.

AM list (in inventory) is hovering in the NZ$230 range . . . so far. For the -B build.

Swordsman, sure do know of those sets.
Problem is, I never liked Eduard's printed colours, so I look for the plain metal stuff. I can control the colours then mix 'n match with the later pre-printed parts that might work.

Doing the Kitty justice in 1/32nd means no faffing around. 'TLAR' rules don't apply.

:pilot

regards

Now that's ironic, Jk.
Yeppers, I get alerts from BNA but it didn't occur to me to search their catalogue.
Looks like they're my new best friend. S&H will be a sight cheaper from there to NZ than Yew Ess.

AM list (in inventory) is hovering in the NZ$230 range . . . so far. For the -B build.

Swordsman, sure do know of those sets.
Problem is, I never liked Eduard's printed colours, so I look for the plain metal stuff. I can control the colours then mix 'n match with the later pre-printed parts that might work.

Doing the Kitty justice in 1/32nd means no faffing around. 'TLAR' rules don't apply.

:pilot

regards

I agree about the pre painted . They are not always ( if ever right ) Easier to control the unpainted ones.

I like BNA . Good hobby shop. Takes a while to get things to the US. but they can often match deals from closer to me . Sometimes things I can't find .

And they always treat me like I'm a favored customer (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Back