• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

KRIEG ADLER PROJECT "LET THERE BE LIGHT"

KRIEG ADLER PROJECT "FINISHED"

Hi Terry,

This is one of the coolest builds I've seen in a long time. A subject that you don't see everywhere, a cool base, all your details and top it off with superb paint :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Randy

Hi Terry,

This is one of the coolest builds I've seen in a long time. A subject that you don't see everywhere, a cool base, all your details and top it off with superb paint :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Randy

Thanks Randy!

Just when you think it's over.....

I will be adding some figures.....

h0106bc2.jpg

These figures are a little better then the one that came with the orignal kit, but facial detail is still a little soft. Here is the first one so far.

DSC03262.JPG

DSC03265.JPG

DSC03269.JPG

DSC03271.JPG

Terry B)

KRIEG ADLER PROJECT "UPDATE"

First figure is done! Three or four left to go plus some other goodies I recieved yesterday.

Terry

DSC03273.JPG

DSC03274.JPG

DSC03275.JPG

DSC03276.JPG

DSC03277.JPG

DSC03278.JPG

DSC03280.JPG

DSC03272.JPG

KRIEG ADLER PROJECT "FIGURE 1 DONE"

Figure number 2 "Mechanic Girl" is done and number three is started. Here are some pictures.

DSC03290.JPG

DSC03291.JPG

DSC03288.JPG

DSC03289.JPG

Number 3

DSC03292.JPG

DSC03293.JPG

Terry

Back