• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Kfz. 69/70 Krupp Protze

The driver looks like a small boy compared to the others, well i'm not so fond of tamiyas figures.
A very nice build so far Laura and a great paintjob!
// Mats

the driver sits considerably lower than the other dudes, that's why he's appearing smaller than them!

saúl - the steering wheel is just a dryfit, else i couldn't put the driver in place! the other driver (the one of the halftrack) has his right arm dryfitted ... rest assured that everything will be straightened out when done!

I am sure you will settle it all, and it was the only thing that looked out of place which is a good sign!

Regards,

same here due to painting all figures for both campaigns - HGWT and MT4W!

well ... weapons and stowage still to do and then this one's finished too!

then it will be time to start the kit that will be put in the diorama together with this one, the halftrack and the howitzer ...

mt4wcrewdone1.jpg

mt4wcrewdone2.jpg

mt4wcrewdone3.jpg

:soldier

crazy - one day to build, one and a half months until the finished model!

so much on the plate, so little time! :(

whatever - equipment's added, build done, finished, over! saga continues in "snapshots in time"!

modelfinishedup.jpg

modelfinishedright.jpg

modelfinishedleft.jpg

totalviewright.jpg

totalviewleft.jpg

Back