• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Kfz. 69/70 Krupp Protze

Kreighshoer

okok ... with HAGWT almost finished (tools 'n figures still to be done) i promised a Panzer38(t) Ausf. B as my next build to several peoples but since my planned dio for HGWT would be perfect for a second vehicle, this campaign being close to the last two months and plane busting as another campaign that allows me to build something quick to be towed by the Krupp Protze i spontaneously decided to squeeze this build in!

big advantage - i can use the figures of the dml sdkfz.7 early and dml's own halftrack riders for the ht itself! 16 figures in total to be painted ... that will be a challenge!

tamiya - shake 'n bake, quick 'n easy ... should be no problem!

timeshot1~1.jpg

timeshot2~1.jpg

:soldier

LAURA,

A fast build indeed !! :ro: I dig th Tune .... it would've been cool if they had a few more pix in th Video......

Great Job so far !!! :ro: :drinks

ok - i'm almost done with the krupp protze ... touchups 'n dusting to go then it's figure time, assemble and paint all figures for both, the halftrack and the sixwheeler!

mishap one - the right rear mirror broke away and the connection point to reglue is too weak so this will have to wait until i'm completely done with the kit! :bang head

mishap two - i applied a gentle wash yesterday and all the time until this morning i had in mind "what did you forget?" ... well, i forgot to apply the decals prior to the washing! :bang head whatever ... they will be covered in dust anyway but still it annoys me!

markings are: mechanized artillery, infantry division 14, artillery regiment 14 (i wished, the tactical signs were included in the dml decal sheet! gna!)

Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart

almostdone1~0.jpg

almostdone2~0.jpg

almostdone4~0.jpg

almostdone3~0.jpg

I love the tune!

The model is looking almost done already, a speed build for sure.

Regards,

That tune brings back memories.

Nice work Laura, the broken mirror, battle damage??

Washing before decals, I do that so often I thought it was now normal... :mpup

made the figures on friday and yesterday but i somehow misplaced the dml sprue on friday so i had to use the tamiya figures to complete the four dudes in the back! the front part of the cargo area will be stuffed with equipment - still have to decide what parts i will add additionally to those placed there already!

Subhuman - Crackbaby

figures2.jpg

figures1.jpg

Nice, I don't think I want that "look, I can drive with no hands" guy up front. ;) I know you'll fix those hands to the wheel. He simply looks out of place when all the others look natural.

Regards,

Back