• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Kayaba Dude

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
I think that's the name of this thing. Saul sent it to me a while back. Was I suppose to do a review of it? Hope not.

It's one sprue and I figure I can knock it out pretty quick

h0abde6a.jpg

:good:

Very unusual :popcorn

I had on my mind Messerschmitt P.1099 but I have to many wips right now :java

All the best!
Dusan.

Beeing comitted is nice You even get a nice loooooong sleeve shirt - O wait you mean that other comitted dont you :D

:popcorn

You gonna be my roomy? :rotf

I actually went down to the garage this AM and slapped some cockpit green around. So I'm up that much. :pilot

Thinking I'm going to do this '46 scheme. Japan is struggling for resources, who has paint and why bother? No paint on the outside of this thing, will have to dig a bit to see what this was made out of.

So I'm reading that the fuselage was all metal and the prototypes were all metal. But since this is late war, and it's developmental cousin in Germany had wooden wings, think that's what I'm going to go with.

Thanks Mike, wish I hadn't done this but I'm in. 9 days to go..

h879fe1e.jpg

hf405d9c.jpg

Just simple treatment to the cockpit and closed it up. Wings are dry fit, single part. I'll do the wood treatment on them with metal leading edges and control surfaces.

This really should be in Sci-Fi, if you look at the intake you have that big turbine that leads right into the cockpit, somehow the engine and ducting just stops, nothing ducting around the cockpit, no drive shaft to the turbine, just a big fan, I guess it gets windy in the cockpit.

Not sure this kit is based on any real drawings, if anything they should have the cockpit higher or intakes on the side, or a pure rocket.

AlcladII Polished Aluminum over a nice gloss black from Tamiya and Tamiya Buff for the base of the wood treatment.

h8f12cb6.jpg

Going to do the oil treatment then seal it off with Tamiya transparent Orange, should give it a nice glow don't you think?

Back