• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Just checked in

Thorvard

Hello everyone

Been away for a while due to exercises and courses I had to do. Visited the old forum yesterday and saw you guys had a brand new thing going on here. So I decided to check in again :) So here I am B)

For those of you who don't know me yet my name is Roel and I'm from Belgium. Modeling has been my hobby for several years now. 2 years ago I became a proud member of Moveleo one of the finest modelingclubs around :). My main interest is modern armour and will always be :laugh: But from time to time I intend to try and build a WW2 era vehicle.

My girlfriend and I live in a small town called Hechtel (Which has been liberated by the welsh Guards in september 1944) After my high school I joined the Belgian armed forces. Have been sticking around there since 1999 ;) . For the moment I'm a platoon sergeant in an AIFV platoon.

I'll try to repost some of my pictures from the leopard 1A5 Be.

Thanks for viewing and we'll keep in touch

Cheers Roel

G'day Roel :laugh: ,

We are glad you found our new home :) , I really hope you like it !

Looking forward to seeing that Leopard ;)

Jenny :kiss:

Hi there Roel:

Welcome again to T&T all over again ;) . And some Leopard (or any other vehicles for that matter) pics would be great to check out. Looking forward to seeing some of your work posted here.

Gary B)

Hi Roel,

Welcome to T&T

Look forward to seeing your models and current model progress throughout the forums .

Cheers
Michael

Back