• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Jeeves' 1/48 Bronco Staghound Mk1 CTA2 Build

Nearly there....
009~35.jpg

010~25.jpg

011~22.jpg

Much thanks!

I am nearly there with this one-- early stages of weathering are complete-- trying to balance how much I want on it...got the figures under paint now...still trying to decide on a base....
007~54.jpg

006~60.jpg

005~66.jpg

004~66.jpg

Feedback welcome! ;)

Looks good Mike, get some mud built up on those fenders where the Future or paint built up a little, he'll help camouflage it a bit. Looking good! :popcorn

Well-- I did just that Bob-- but I think the fenders might need a little bit of work still...going to see how it all looks dry and add on if need be. I've got a huge observation coming up next week so model time will be rarer than usual this coming week....
023~2.jpg

022~2.jpg

021~3.jpg

020~3.jpg

019~3.jpg

Done! Posting these and then shutting myself off from the world for the weekend so I can work on my observation paperwork-- got a big one on Friday- stupid Common Core!! Been doing this 16 years so I am not really worried-- just want to do well. Any positive waves you can send would be appreciated! ;)

Finished with Mig washes, pigments, and finishing fluids ;)
002~71.jpg

003~75.jpg

005~67.jpg

007~56.jpg

004~67.jpg

Thanks folks!

Back