• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

IV Charlie Still Don't Surf!

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
And away we go!
Anything Vietnam related.
You'll see some new items on your forum post. Play around with them. I don't know what they do.

1641650913507.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I will check it out but first, a formal poll should be added as I don't think anyone suggest the fourth (and popular) Charlie Don't Surf Campaign.

Regards,

If you make it they will come....

Did we decide to allow starts from previous campaigns?
Being proactive, I put a poll out to help with whether we should and if so, when. I do suggest to allow shelf queens and one year thanks to stretched delivery times. If one can't get a new kit, at least one can join with a started one. Simply, a fun campaign.

Regards,

Hopefully I can find something to build for this later this year. I still need to get my OV-1B finished up too. :LOL:

Ok - then I'm in!

Hopefully I can find something to build for this later this year. I still need to get my OV-1B finished up too. :LOL:

I am in.
Pictures of my build tomorrow.

mmmmm... B-57? T-28? A1?

I need to rummage...
Did you vote in the poll?

Regards,

Did you vote in the poll?

Regards,

I did not, but I assumed it was already started since Pup launched this in "Current GBs". I'm indifferent when it comes to the actual timing. I've got a Strike GB coming up next month on another forum that I could possibly build an A-6 for, or there is a F-5 GB later on in the year that I could do a Skoshi Tiger for. I'll try to take part whenever it happens to fall though regardless. :Drinks:

Back