• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Italeri 1/35 M998A1

White_Wolf

Master at Arms
Start pic

h79952c3.JPG

Laurence

Working on it gents, thanks for the nice words :D

Progress pic, not a lot done, just glued some stuff together, some filling and sanding.

hcdf860d.JPG

Laurence

After the boring progress pic, happy to report some splashes of color - NATO black, Humbrol Matt72 wash and raw umber on top, on the chassis and wheels, the body is desert yellow acrylic (Vallejo) and a raw umber wash.

Not much done but still moving ahead. :soldier

h5989145.JPG

h0dfa797.JPG

Laurence

Thanks James & Ian, yes, I must admit it started looking better :D

I did spend some time thinking about the chassis - black or yellow - found reference photos showing both but I opted for the black to create some contrast.

Laurence

Cheers Mike.

Here's a small update - cabin is not glued yet, bits and pieces to be added still but getting there. Front near the grille could have been better - filling was required. Other than that, waiting for the stowage to arrive and then ready to proceed

h1f390cb.JPG

Laurence

Cheers Mike.

Here's a small update - cabin is not glued yet, bits and pieces to be added still but getting there. Front near the grille could have been better - filling was required. Other than that, waiting for the stowage to arrive and then ready to proceed

h1f390cb.JPG

Laurence

Sweet! :coolio

Thanks gents :notworthy :D

Bit more work on this one - some weathering and stowage - lots more to do but it's a step forward.

h8c79aaf.JPG

h04e55b7.JPG

Laurence

Back