• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

intro

alex

i got here as fast as i could
well im alex, a 48 year old maltese with a passion for all kind of scale models but afvs top the list. ive had the pleasure of forming part of the old tanks and things and it was a different experiance from (other forum that is). my only hope is that this new place is as good as the old one, made plenty of new freinds and hope to make lots more
thats enough for now

Hiya Alex:

Welcome to the new house. Get your bags unpacked and look around. It's a great place once you get it all figured out.

Gary B)

G'day Alex ,

I hope you enjoy then new place , lots more rooms with more naughty corners LOL .

Yeah !!!!!! Short people rule :laugh:

Jenny :lol:

apart from the recession which is hitting us badly we are we are goinig through a hot weather patch. look on the bright side no heating bills

typically of me to put my nose in it
just jokeing i love this place as i said before new ship old reliable crew

Graywolf wrote:
Hi Alex,
I was together with a group of Maltese modelers in Sicily a few years ago all were great guys.Nice to see you here. :)

hi grey wolf i suppose you are talking about the csms catania event hopefully we will be going again this year that is in 15days time. just a 25minute flight away will you be there or will any other members be there.

as for all the rest of you guys nice to see you here too and lets get this ship into shape start posting articles again i for one intend to, soon

Back