• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I'm jumping back into the hobby after a long time!

Well guys, although I haven't had much time at the bench in the last two weeks, that hasn't stopped me from acquiring some more new tools.

k53RJ1x.jpg

So I think Radu is going on a Caribbean vacation thanks largely to my recent purchases.

Starting from the top right we have:

RB Productions handle bender (I don't build armor!)
RB Productions parallel bending jig
RB Productions angled bending jig
Iwata Eclipse HP-CS dual action airbrush
RB Productions R10 photoetch bending tool
Iwata airbrush cleaning station
RB Productions Scribe-R file (3 scribers)
RB Productions Nano saws set
Sticky pencil (not pictured)

All of these tools have been purchased since November 1st, so not only am I jumping back in with both feet, but in order to amortize this properly, I need to continue building for a long time.

Also, SA Dave, after the challenges I've seen from the relatively decent Hasegawa kit, I don't plan on building anything but Tamiya for the next little bit! But thanks for the challenge.

Nice haul, I'd be interested to know what you think of the RB Benders. I got one and found it a bit weak for what I needed.

Welcome back

Just came back myself. Those cars are awesome. I stick to armor because me and shiny things just don't get along.

Welcome back to the hobby and welcome to MA. You gotta watch out for these guys. They a bunch of hooligans bent on creating trouble and mayhem!!! :D

Tim

Back