• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I'm back... for real... ish

Mikkel

Hey guys!

I'm back, well I hope so :D

I've graduated high school, done with the party stuff (for a few months) and still have half a year to spend before joining the army :ro:
I have a hard time finding a jerb though....
So the airbrush is in the ultrasonic cleaner (if it's called that :hmmm ) didn't clean it the last time....
I've found my old stash and found a old Hughes 500 :D I hope I still have a little paitence left in me :D

So boys, let the madness begin :gogo ... agian

Let the beer be with you :drinks

Best regards from Denmark
Mikkel

Welcome back Mikkel. Congrats on finishing one milestone in the journey of your life and good luck with the next adventure. The army can be a royal pain in the butt, but there are great rewards in it also.
James

Hey Mikkel, congratulations! You know what you're going to be doing in the Army?

Looking forward to seeing that Chopper. :popcorn

Thanks gents!

I look forward to the army, allways had :D It's just the 4.5 month basic training (draft) It's with the engineers, but the 4.5 month is universal so a dude in the army does the same as bloke in the airforce...
I'm going to try to become sergant, so lets see how that goes :D

I'll start a WIP on the Hughes 500 tonight :D

Välkommen tillbaks Mikkel :)

And congratulations on your exam! :drinks

Hope you get all the old paint out of the AB :stinker

//Mats

Thanks Bagge :D

I can't get it out!!! It have been in the cleaner for a day now...
Better use something stronger!

Welcome back Mikkel, and good luck on your Army career. Thank you for your service too.

As for the dried paint, I use lacquer thinner to remove it whenever I pull a boneheaded mistake by allowing paint to dry in my airbrush.

Gents,

I've got a JERB!!!
but it's a night time job :java
soooo I'm pretty tiered... :java :java :java :java :java :java

I'll try to do some work on the lill' bird tomorrow, lets see shall we :)

thanks agian many times!

Back