• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Icaerodesign 1/32 MiG 21 LanceR conversion

hc952687_2016-02-17.jpg

Thanks for the look-see.

Any chance you will build her ..., I mean it, ... I mean please, please, please?

Cheers,

Bill

That looks better than the covers ion I have. Thanks for posting. I'll have to try and get this.
James

Can you imagine????? A chukw build in 1/32???????? Oh my god - not sure I could handle that much awesomeness! :gogo

Thanks, guys! This is a dandy set- I'm a bit envious of 1/32 builders, as they get to cheat by using great big kit parts! ;) Painting the 1/48 cockpit was a real challenge- so many tiny switches and so forth!

Side note: as I type this I can see the blinking beacon of an F-18 Growler flying over the twilight of the Penn Cove waters. Now I can hear the roar of those twin engines- are we on the flight path tonight? We live a few miles from the Naval Outlying Field, a, ersatz carrier deck used for touch-and-go training. Those guys were buzzing the house, gear down just 200 feet or so overhead, for hours yesterday- thrilling!

Got to love the sound of freedom, unless of course you have a headache or are trying to sleep. Can't wait to see this build so I can follow along. Do you need a mig?
James

Side note: as I type this I can see the blinking beacon of an F-18 Growler flying over the twilight of the Penn Cove waters. Now I can hear the roar of those twin engines- are we on the flight path tonight? We live a few miles from the Naval Outlying Field, a, ersatz carrier deck used for touch-and-go training. Those guys were buzzing the house, gear down just 200 feet or so overhead, for hours yesterday- thrilling!

That is probably one of the things I miss most about living out on the island. B) I did see a pair of Hornets fly overhead while I was out that way on Saturday visiting a friend. God I miss the Sky Pigs (Prowler). :salute

And awesome review once again. :drinks

Yummy stuff :D

When I was in the army, we had the "pleasure" of being bang next door to an airfield that would be a school for converting from prop to jet for air force pilots. The jets they used ? MiG 21's.

I loved watching those birds taking off and landing. The only bad memories I have are only in relation to the tremendous noise waking us up in the middle of the night ... THAT I do not miss :D

Go for it Chuck, will be a pleasure to watch.

Laurence

Gorgeous looking set - it's one of those sets that looks so good you would be tempted to buy it without even having the kit.

Back