• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I.J.N. FUSO 1944

As I was looking at the first couple pictures I was thinking to myself I can't wait to see him start painting this and BAM... there was the paint. Looking great Terry. I built quite a few 1/700 ships back in the day and I am looking forward to your take on this. Might just get me back into ship building. :drinks (y) (y)

As I was looking at the first couple pictures I was thinking to myself I can't wait to see him start painting this and BAM... there was the paint. Looking great Terry. I built quite a few 1/700 ships back in the day and I am looking forward to your take on this. Might just get me back into ship building. :drinks (y) (y)

Thanks Dave! I was trying to do some shading, I haven't decided if I like it yet. I keep starting ships, but I haven't completed one in a while myself.

:unsure:

An interesting choice for you Young Mister! Like a whole butt-load of ocean-going Tanks!!
Didja get the new kit, with the PT Boat to harass IJN Fuso as well!!
Sogai!! (y) :ro:

An interesting choice for you Young Mister! Like a whole butt-load of ocean-going Tanks!!
Didja get the new kit, with the PT Boat to harass IJN Fuso as well!!
Sogai!! (y) :ro:

Yeah it's the new kit.

:)

The funnel superstructure

DSC05632.JPG

DSC05633.JPG

DSC05634.JPG

DSC05635.JPG

:)

I really like how you have made the detail really "pop", especially important on the smaller scale ships I feel, yet it is not overpowering. My eyes were led to different details and then noticed other details - like the darker bridge windows. For me anyway, in my opinion excellent job (y) (y) I would be very happy with such a result and it is a treat to look at!
Ernie

I really haven't been paying attention recently... another project that somehow got past me... just caught-up. Looks very good, general, or do we need to change you to Admiral T now ??

Ian.

I really like how you have made the detail really "pop", especially important on the smaller scale ships I feel, yet it is not overpowering. My eyes were led to different details and then noticed other details - like the darker bridge windows. For me anyway, in my opinion excellent job (y) (y) I would be very happy with such a result and it is a treat to look at!
Ernie

Thank you Ernie!

I really haven't been paying attention recently... another project that somehow got past me... just caught-up. Looks very good, general, or do we need to change you to Admiral T now ??

Ian.

No General is fine.

Thanks Ian! :laugh:

You're doin' it right. Sogai!!:salute :captain
Does anyone else find it ironic, Terry's building a dinky model, and I'm building 2 huge ones?
We iz all the same. We iz all different. We IZ all Modelers. :gogo :drinks :salute

You're doin' it right. Sogai!!:salute :captain
Does anyone else find it ironic, Terry's building a dinky model, and I'm building 2 huge ones?
We iz all the same. We iz all different. We IZ all Modelers. :gogo :drinks :salute

Well maybe mine will grow.

:laugh:

Back