• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HPM BV 141

My wife has informed me that the *stickers* arrived today, thanks Warren, I really appreciate it :good:

Oh, and she says quote: "you guys are crazy" :pp

:drinks

My wife has informed me that the *stickers* arrived today, thanks Warren, I really appreciate it :good:

Oh, and she says quote: "you guys are crazy" :pp

It took her how many years to realize that - even after she has talked with me on skype :S :D

There is hope.......... :frantic

N9JUIKL.jpg

It didn't take a year to do it :D .......it took a year to recover enough from having done it to look at the other half....... :gogo just sayin

soooo....for the first time in about 4 years I've been home every night for a week........and ya know what the wife sezzz......"Honey, I think we're seeing to much of each other......." women :idonno

soooo....for the first time in about 4 years I've been home every night for a week........and ya know what the wife sezzz......"Honey, I think we're seeing to much of each other......." women :idonno

There is a reason I call wives "The War Dept" A former boss of mine picked that up from someplace and it wasn't long before everyone at work used the term. :D

SOooooo, a funny thing happened on the way to this thread via my subscription, I ended up on page 239 of the "latest aquisition" thread :hmmm seems to be a common problem with all my subscriptions and favorites :idonno any way here's a small update

42899806031_901d61edeb_b.jpg

41999290975_791609d3d4_b.jpg

Which of course looks nothing like the real thing which is ok as the kit only has a passing resemblence anyway.....
I've decided to use some spare ME 110 wheels as the kit ones are, well, crap
42899805291_31a69a9396_b.jpg

Looks like a nice update :good:

Things would probably be easier if you started a proper post for these builds instead of one that all the members post on
That way, it would not get so buried . Just my thoughts.

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks Guys much appreciated :D

Things would probably be easier if you started a proper post for these builds instead of one that all the members post on
That way, it would not get so buried . Just my thoughts.

Cheers, Christian B)

I'm not sure exaxctly what you mean :hmmm Since I tend to bounce around on my builds alot at the moment I just subscribed to those threads so that I could go back to them by going to my profile and clicking on them rather then going through several pages of threads hoping to find them, this worked for a while but now they take me to some rather odd pages from 2013. as an example, my Yak 4, HE 51 and BV 141, rather odd to say the least :silly:

Say what you will about this kit, the fit is generaly pretty good over all. While the instructions would have the interior fitted between the fuselage halves, it looks to me that fitting it to the bottom would be the better option.

IMG_1189_zpsuciusolo.jpg

IMG_1188_zpsj0fclbkg.jpg

IMG_1190_zpsf9tgrx9w.jpg

IMG_1191_zps4kidmhrl.jpg

Back