• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

How low can you go.

surfsup

Don't you Love Queensland. One of Australia's Tropical Areas. Here is a beautiful Pic of Qld just 2 1/2 Hours from Brisbane. This was taken this Morning our Time......Yikes

Beautiful area. Was in Woowoomba at RAAF Amberly back in 85 for a while on TD. Loved it so much I almost emigrated. Now if you want snow I'm more than willing to ship some down there this coming winter. Maybe some -40 temps in exchange for some Aussie heat??? :evil: :rotf
James

Don't you Love Queensland. One of Australia's Tropical Areas. Here is a beautiful Pic of Qld just 2 1/2 Hours from Brisbane. This was taken this Morning our Time......Yikes

Oh damn I put the toilet seat down and it goes and snow in hell :evil: :pilot

Beautiful area. Was in Woowoomba at RAAF Amberly back in 85 for a while on TD. Loved it so much I almost emigrated. Now if you want snow I'm more than willing to ship some down there this coming winter. Maybe some -40 temps in exchange for some Aussie heat??? :evil: :rotf
James

I'll have the Heat anytime...... :drunk

Well, well, a Queenslander, should have known the second I saw the avatar.

Greetings from Sydney mate, we've had a fair share of powder over the last few days too.

Suppose we can invent a surf/snow board combo, what a sensation that would be eh?

Cheers,
Laurence

Back