• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hobbyboss UH-34 CHOCTAW

Thanks!
all glossy and ready for decals!
h92325ff.jpg

Shaping up to be one of your best matey. Hope the dust monster hasn't got into that gloss !!

Ian.

Thanks Ian. I leave it to dry in the paint booth with a piece of plastic food wrap over the front of the booth to stop dust.
Not always successful. But it helps.

One other thing that might help; it has for me: get a spray bottle and use it to mist the area over and around the area surrounding the spray booth. The water mist catches the dust particles and pulls them down out of the air. Since I've been doing that, I've noticed a significant drop in dust particles on some of my work.

Looking forward to seeing more.

I will agree with the misting idea Mark. Years ago a friend of mine had a body shop and they would wet down the floor in the paint booth to cut down on dust. Thanks for the reminder I will have to remember that.

I will agree with the misting idea Mark. Years ago a friend of mine had a body shop and they would wet down the floor in the paint booth to cut down on dust. Thanks for the reminder I will have to remember that.

I highly doubt my wife would go for me hosing down hardwood floor in my model room! I'll ask her.... but i'm sure I already know the answer. :yipee

Anyway<, I've got some decals going on today.

hc76cc70.jpg

LOL! That looks awesome! I love the eyes!

And no need to hose the floor down. A simple mist over the spray booth should suffice and anything that actually lands on the floor would be so minuscule it wouldn't affect anything.

Looking forward to more; this is far better than my effort a few years ago.

Back