• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hobby Boss Soviet AT-1 SPG

Tony lee

Master at Arms

Eight plates make up the casement not counting the hatches on top.
Clean off the nibs well and the corners and edges match up perfectly.

Absolutely nothing inside.

See you tomorrow
Tony lee :)

Tony lee

Mike there's really not that many parts for the tank itself but the tracks are another story.
Indy links held together with tiny tiny pins. :eek:hmy:

Thanks for coming by buddy
Tony lee

:laugh:
There's an old cutting mat under there that got too hot and it has a hump in it mike.
I made use of it on my painting table/photo booth/catch all. :D

Art when you're just starting to develop a SPG program you start small and work your way up.
The AT-1 was the first and only two test machines were built.

Thanks for coming by the shop my friend

Saturday Update

Today was track and PE day.

The tracks are like MKs and workable. The pins for the outside are pointed and the inside pins have a flat head therefore the tracks can be made up depending on the side they fit.

I got one side done only because the tracks are small and my eyes got tired so I did bend some PE fender braces before shutting down for the day.

Oh yeah I made up and installed the MG so the casement is attached as well.

Hope your day is going great for you too. :eek:hyeah
Tony lee

The tracks for the other side are made up,the rest of the PE installed and it's ready for primer.
I placed a figure beside it for scale and she reminds me of a armored go-cart. :lol:

I've got four sizes of chain in my Grass Hopper kit box where ever it is :idonno

Green Again :(
Tony lee

Back